The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the results of its 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) examination conducted throughout the country between October and November.
Here is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:
- Visit NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select your exam year. i.e., 2020
- Select your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.